Thursday, August 15, 2013

BoHwa

I am working at Dongnam Marine Co., Ltd. as marketing dept. officer. I am in charge of spare parts and sales overseas. Therefore, I use english to accomplish my tasks at work. So I 'm continually studying english to improve my own english skills and to avoid misunderstanding with my clients. I have offered services for the clients of my company. 100 million won of sales of spare parts is a proof that I truly worked hard. However, I would like to work in academe and impart real knowledge and morals and giving hope for students who have dreams. On sundays, I teach a bible at our church and communicating with young christians. However, it is not enough. If I will be given a chance to work the academe, I will go to work earlier than other workers. I'll also consider how to solve my task wisely. I will never stop improving myself. And I will be more passionate in helping kids build their dreams. Someday, I would like to become an important person in Busan International Foreign School.

No comments:

Post a Comment