Thursday, August 15, 2013

-A distracted child becomes a dependable young-




My father always starts every day earlier than other people to attend to our family’s needs. So, I tried not to be late or absent in my classes when I was a student. I accomplished tasks and projects earlier and far ahead the deadline. Hence, I got a view of the far future withstanding the difficulties in trying to be responsible at a young age. When I was young, I was a mischievous. In my late elementary life, I began hanging out with friends and disregarded studying at night. I lost focus. So my mother introduced me to playing the flute. I started learning playing the flute to improve my concentration. By playing the flute, I experienced playing for a classical music concert as one of the teenager orchestra members and I realized that it is important to listen to other people’s opinions and to make a harmony with them. Until now, playing the flute is my hobby to reduce stress from my ordinary days and to enjoy my rest alone. I have also met various people when I worked at a department store and at a restaurant besides my university club activities. At the same time, I earned money for my daily allowance. More than 2 years ago until now, I have been working in my first company and have never been late in the morning. I accomplish my tasks well and long before the deadline because I know I am in charge of myself now and my parents have long done their duty in teaching me. I realized the value of money and I feel a sense of achievement with my perseverance. Therefore, I can say that I am now a dependable young.

No comments:

Post a Comment