Thursday, August 15, 2013

-Dream come true-


A short Philippine trip had an effect on making a decision for my future life. I feel funny about English but I dream to work using English in my future job. Also, I have a vision of giving poor children a chance to study at school someday. During the trip, I met a lot of children who were begging on the street due to poverty. They didn’t have a chance to learn at school. At that time, I was really ashamed of myself because I used to compare myself with people who I think were better than me. But when I looked at the poor kids, I felt sorry. When I came back to Korea, I could not forget them and my plan to help those children get back their dream and live with tomorrow’s hope. In my opinion, the most important thing in the life is dreaming. Our hope for a brighter tomorrow will be a source of power to endure present hardship. And I think that learning is fundamental to dream something. I have sent a small scholarship donation for a Filipino child who cannot go to school due to poverty so she can learn at school for free through my Filipino friend. However, I think that my vision will be nothing but a window dressing if I do not have any experience and understanding about school administration. So, I have thought of a way to achieve my vision. I decided that I apply for Busan International Foreign School as administrator to realize my vision and make the kids’ dreams come true in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment